Pages - Menu

Sunday, December 5, 2010

*Cracks from Shell*


Helooo there,
i've finally decided to choose today to start up my Blog- as Today marks One of the Best Days of my Life! <3
Been wanting to set up a blog for more than a year but i always thought i never had the time. its time i make time for my blog (:
Just set up the basics for my blog. still very much a lil nooobie, i hope you bloggers/hoppers will be patient as i slowly learn. im a pretty quick learner when im decidated to something though. heee <3

WHY Rielistic911?
Riel is my nick. and sudd i had a Brain Blast one day onmywayhome. Riel will fit right into Realistic (Rielistic). i find that name pretty much suits me too as im as Real as i can get. some of you haters out there may think im fake etc. (you'd understand if you check my formspring.me/babyrielz) but them haters dont know me.
Why 911?
Well, Rielistic was Taken(damn that person) and 911 = the infamous crash of the WorldTradeCentre which also happens to fall on my burfdae ;)
Thus, the birth of Rielistic911. i hope you somehow like this lil history-like explaination to my blogurl (:

This will be the first and last post for today as im pretty tired from Jay Park's Hi-5 & KLIA visit and chillings  @Pavi.

As i step into the blogsphere, i hope you guys will be my frequent viewers and support me. Pls do comment on my cbox whatever you dislikes or likes. i Appreciate every honest opinion.

ill try my best to keep you, Hoppers entertained ;)

p/s; pls bare with my ugly basic blog skin. finding a nicer one and one that just Screams Rielistic! :)

♥s Mermaid;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Rielistic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...