Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Worst Hungover, Ever!

A couple weeks back, I hung out at MV's The Library for Zhi Ching's Burfdae Party.
Tonssss of Carlsberg beer was provided .

Normally, i would go light on the beer but heavy on the hard stuffs ;) But this was what they all were having that night. Oh well...

Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library
i just notice, i reallllly like those patterns on that curtain. *randomness*
Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library
Pucker up! ;)
Ching's Party @ The Library
After one far to many drinks.....
Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library
Ouu lala~
Birthday girl in a sexy corset-like halter baby pink top, She took the boobs headlights of the Night from me ;D
Ching's Party @ The Library
People were starting to get tipsy and this is the results of it. What a waste...
Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library

Ching's Party @ The Library

Some of the party people continued the party at Milk/Mist. I, being a good girl, went home slightly before 1AM. I knew i was veryyy tipsy. But I managed to get a hold of myself and act sober infront of Dad.

First thing I did when i came home was to lay on the floor cause my head was spinning.
God knows how long did i lay on the floor for. Most of the fam' members was already in dreamland, so noone saw me in that state.
I remember waking up uncountable times, rushing to the toilet basin and (if not fast enough) the nearby rubbish bin to puke . I was puking my dinner out and ofcourse the beer.

Mum found out that I puked and had a hungover cause she saw the mess I've made in the rubbish bin. Lucks, cause she isnt against me drinking, as long i know my limits.


If you knew me, You'd know im a Jack Daniel's lover.
And im a pretty hardcore drinker as i have pretty high tolerance for alcohol (for a girl at least). Well trained by my boys.
I've been to many drinking sessions and not once i had a hungover this bad. In fact, this was only my second hungover. The first, i woke up in the morning and puked-Once!
Conclusion, not a fan of beer.
Lesson learnt; Never drink beer as much as hard liquor.



Can we prettty please bring out the Tequila shots, Vodka & Whiskey now, pls?
i dare you to challenge me to a tequila shot challenge ;)






♥s Mermaid;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Rielistic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...