Pages - Menu

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

McDonald's - BUY 1 FREE 1

UPDATE; I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE THAT I'VE MADE A MISTAKEN AND THIS COUPON IS ONLY VALID IN MCD SINGPORE!

I know I should've called our local McD to reconfirm. It was wrong of me to get so excited and quickly post bout it when i found out this afternoon.

Damn you for giving me the wrong info.


Oh well, SINGAPOREANS! Enjoy those coupons!



Greetings McDonald
lovin' fans!

What is the BUY 1 FREE 1 all About?!
 Since I already caught your attention; Its for the Filet-O-Fish!!


2 Filet-O-Fish for Only RM5.80?
1 Filet-O-Fish for only RM2.90?
WOW!
As fishy as it smells, Its definately not some fishy deal ;)
Price of an A la-carte Filet-O-Fish @ RM 5.80 (excluding %6 tax)
I present you...... Nemo as their spokespersonfish. *jokes*



Yeap, no additional purchase needed. Just buy 1 Ala- carte Filet-O-Fish and you'll be getting One more for FREE!


- Just print it out (black&white or colourful doesnt matter, does it?)

- Visit McD ANYTIME OF THE DAY!

- And present the coupon below
and you'll get this not-so-fishy deal after all.







Photobucket

I've compiled it together so you'll SAVE PAPER! ;D

How to Print;
Right click on the coupon & Save image.
Then Print.


Terms and Condition;
1. Print or flash this coupon on your mobile to redeem.
2. One redemption per transaction.
3. Valid for a la carte Filet-O-Fish Only.
4. Valid from 15 - 24 APRIL 2011.
5. Dine-in & Takeaways Only. Not Valid with McDelivery 24/7.
6. Restaurant hours may vary.
7. While Stocks last.
8. Only in Singapore McD



Now, I hope you'll enjoy your 2 Filet-O-Fish with a big McD smile!




♥s Mermaid;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Rielistic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...