Pages - Menu

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Bunny New Ear

Yes, i understand its a veryyy late blogpost but i've been pretty busy with exams after CNY. Oh well, better late than never right? =P

I will just be blogging on the highlights. Full photos will be in my Facebook Album


Since there are soooo many photos- they'll do the talking.

[ 2 Feb ]
Wednesday




PhotobucketRandom photo. taken from god grandmum's hse during our CNY visit.
this was taken when i was probably a year or 2 years old. Thats my god grandmum (:



It was CNY Eve. Dinner at the cousin's.
Photobucket
Random shot of me. Taken by baby Ally.

Photobucket
Baby Ally.

Photobucket
Snoopy!


[ 3 Feb ]
Thursday


Did this lil tradion thingie. Giving tea to the parents to get an angpau.

Photobucket


After that, we headed to god grandmum's place.
Photobucket


Photobucket
 Its always nice to visit her. Though shes a lil conservative, she does gives good wisdom words.
Those are the bookmarks w lil scripture verses she makes during her free time. She has been doing it for Agess!!!


Headed down to Shah Alam to visit the uncle.
Then to the Jusco mall near by to catch I Love Hong Kong. 5/10. Funny but the storyline is so-so.
Ariff Lee is darn hawt!!

Photobucket


Photobucket
siblings Dimple!


Dinner out on the First day of CNY- Horrid.
Went down to Klang for some bak kut teh. It was around 9. Shops werent open or were closing. FML. Went to SS2. All were close. Except a couple of vegetarian restaurants. Ewwww!

Finally, Dad drove over to Damansara Uptown and found a restaurant open. We all were starving.
Restaurant Sentual Ah Yap Hokkien Mee.
Photobucket
pretty yummss!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Lesson learnt. Never eat out on the First Day of CNY. Its like a desserted world out there when all the Chinese are back home w their family eating home-cooked dinner.
Why we went out to eat for the first time ever on #Day1 of CNY? Dad's fam side is pretty messed up. Some of them went down to Johor where my grandmum is now.


I honestly felt like a lost family.


[ 4 Feb ]
Friday

Woke up pretty late- well ofcourse. There were guest at my house. I just went out to have breakfast and have a nice chat with them. Dint bother putting on makeup.
Photobucket


Photobucket
It was a great time catching up with them.


Around noon, went up to cousin's again :)
Played many rounds of cards.

Photobucket

LUCK WAS ON MY SIDE!!!
I won the most I've ever won. Luls!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
from nothing to a mountain. Heee!

Photobucket
If im not mistaken with these cards i got, i got X8 the money! ;D


Photobucket

For the record, one of the things I dislike in CNY is the Yee Sang! YES, you heard me right.

Photobucket
i take so much but only get a bite of it- just because everyone 'lou sang-ed' it.

Photobucket
bro having the usual shark fin soup :((
As usual, i control myself and kept my promise. Say NO TO SHARK FIN SOUP!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
yummmy Ba Gua nicely packed. so cute!
Can keep in handbag and eat wherever too =P

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

After dinner, they started playing my uncle's wedding! Hahaha! Ol' times.

Photobucket
Mums' on the left.

Photobucket
Late grandmum :(
I miss her <3


After that, my parents were leaving for home. I wasnt ready for home yet. Being a rebel that i am, i stayed . Come on, the night was still early!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Let the games begin, card drinking games.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Got home almost 3AM. Look what happened to Bryan =P
Hes one guy that can take any alcohol Except Beer. Weird.

Photobucket


Some pics taken before and after we hit Library.

Photobucket


Photobucket

I actually camwhored till it was 4inthemorning cause i was feeling like ordering McD's. But then 4AM came i just dint felt like it. Everyone was already fast asleep.


[ 5 Feb ]
Saturday

Visted a couple of places then went to my cousin's for dinner .

Photobucket
abalone soup! yumms!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
baby ally & mum!

Photobucket
Geeeez! M&Ms!

Photobucket


Photobucket
it was about 4 years ago. Spot me?! I look darn riddiculous cause my fringe was cut a lil too short!

Photobucket


Photobucket


[ 6 Feb ]
Sunday

Went to visit Mum's friend's pretty new place.
The thing was- they were pet lovers! <3
3 Dogs & 2 Cats.
Photobucket
This cat was rescued by them. It was a stray and was almost being 'thrown away' by the food hawkers.
She did a great job at nursing it back to health too.
Another cat was a persian cat. ZOMG! it was like Garfield- no joke. Big Fat and Lazy! except it is veryy shy and doesnt have orange- striped fur. His fur was super soft.
Sorry I dont have a picture of it, it stayed under the couch pretty much the entire time.

Photobucket
the things on the mouth because they bark non stop!

Went to fetch Sis's boyfie. Bought some coconut nearby.
Photobucket


Went to visit mum's another friend; Aunt Bee Wah.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


@ Empire Mall.
Photobucket

Photobucket


[ 7 Feb ]
Monday

The whole family had a visit at our place. No pictures taken, sorry.
Then we went to visit 'kuma' at her lil old place.
Photobucket


Photobucket
kuma :) my late grandmum's niece.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
SAY NO to Shark's Fin Soup!
And again, as usual, i dint take any of it :)

Photobucket


Went to another cousin's place to chill after dinner.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
there me trying my luck again. fail =/


[ 8 Feb ]
Tuesday

I finally went to check out the lion dance at my place after all these years i was just not interested in it.
It was crowded from all ages, from the young to the old.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

They kept aiming at me and Sis. And so i got myself a 'lucky' orange. It was such a nice left hand catch I tell you. Ate it on the spot.
It is said, you must eat the oranges thrown by the 'lion dancers' cause they are suppose to bring Good Luck/ Prosperity.

Photobucket

It started raining heavily, BOOHOO! the lion dancers couldnt dance up on the thing.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Dad's friends & Bro's golf coach.



[ 14 Feb ]
Valentine's Day


Dinner w the relatives for Baby Ally's 3rd Birthday!
Photobucket


Photobucket
a lil pressie for Ally from NY. It actually taste non-medicine-like. Some was sour and niceee!

Photobucket
She was my Valentine date.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



[ 19 Feb ]
Saturday

Tagged along w Mum to her friend's place in Kota Damansara.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
the boys played poker.

Photobucket





Its such an outdate post i know and honestly, im quite embarassed posting it so late but I really do not wanna leave out such a big once in a year thing and i wouldnt want to leave out any deets on my blog so soon.
This post it not merely for the public but its for my personal memoirs too.





♥s Mermaid;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Rielistic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...