Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rielz 911 / September 11 Burfdae

Hey lovely!
Came back from Kuching yesterday and I finally had the mojo-jojo to update my blog. Actually, i was editing pics and tried to update Rielistic911 during my stay/work in Kuching but the crappy internet speed and the lousy hotel connection made it pretty impossible. Also, I dint had much free time there .

Im trying to update as much as possible before my exams and other crap interferes. Heheh!


Since I was in the midst of my exams, I dint plan for anything. No Party - No Nada :( No alcohol too since i was still having exams and i do wanna let it be the source i cant remember anything when i study.
Just the normal dinner with the fam'. I was hardly feeling excited for 911 actually. Well, some of my friends said my party last year which i partied pretty hard, was enough to last me for 2 years- Fair enough.
So 911 2011 just was laying low.

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (64)

So that 911 afternoon, i was searching on the internet for a nice restaurant with a relaxing nice-background/lighting for-photo-purposes ambiance. I have a few areas in mind, and i came across a restaurant called The Countess at Plaza Kelana Jaya. Its by the lakeside too. I tried calling to make a reservation but no answer. In my mind, my back up plan was San Fransisco Steak House.

Unfortunately, when we arrived. The Countess was CLOSED & "For Rent". And it was still open for business back in April. Shock to see that Sanook was closed too! Sanook was a nice place to have a nice dinnner, watch football, play some snooker upstairs and dance. Oh wells, Dad dint wanna come all the way here for nothing so he decided to eat at the (basically the only restaurant still in business) Secret of Louisiana, which was right beside.

IMG_1767 (2)

Too bad I missed the sunset. It would've been a great view by the lake. Ofcourse, all the tables just beside the lake were occupied. Meh.

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (54)
Oppppsie! No watermark here. too lazy to edit it and upload it again.

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (11)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (2)
Aglio Olio spaghetti
It had that touch of spicyness which me likey!
Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (3)
My slightly burn lamb shoulder cooked in black pepper style.
The black pepper sauce were served separately and the steak itself was juicy enough to be eaten alone!!
I used the sauce for my fries.

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (8)
Fish and Chips

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (9)

Chicken chop
Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (13)
Pizza with bits of carrots as toppings.
Personally, it isnt my fav vege so i dint like it that much.
Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (5)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (12)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (15)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (19)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (23)
Dad & Mum
Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (24)
Bro decided to play the nerdy korean style.
Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (25)
I get irritated when i know my picture isnt perfect.
*hints* Necklace overturned =/

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (18)
There were 3 (inclu. me) burfdae celebrations that night at Louisiana. wooot woot! i wonder which one of them had their actual burfdae on that night ( 911 ).

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (29)
It was my turn-The last one for the night.
Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (30)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (32)

Yeap, bro was recording #thatawkwardmoment when you everyone is singing a birthday song for you.

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (36)
Blow the candles and made my wish for the thing thats missing in my life.

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (41)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (42)
Im still their 'Baby' alright.
Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (49)
White Dark Chocolate CheeseCake from Secret Recipe.
I've never tried this before and i love to try different cakes from SR every burfdae.
It was cheesy indeed but very nice! Its best to be eaten right outtve the refrigerator though :)
Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (50)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (58)
Took a picture with the gentlemen waiters that sang a burfdae song for me :)
Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (57)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (60)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (61)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (62)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (63)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (56)

It was a lovely dinner indeed. It was a lil warm outside but my table which was at the corner dint get much of the cold fan they had their machines blowing. Other than that, the food were pretty great! Prices were pretty reasonable without their fancy drinks. Btw, their food were pretty fast :)



A nice place to have a special ocassion, other the fact that it isnt under A/C. Best to start dinner at around 6PM+ when the sun is setting. Furthermore, this is a ambiance which you will not often get to experience- Dinner by the lakeside :) A different concept which I think is interesting for dinners.



Came home and had some camwhoring time with the Sis.

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (69)
Wheeeee! using the Sparklers which i bought from Singapore. Actually, the purpose of buying them was having them put on my cake together with the candles. Too bad i was rushing (as usual) and i forgot to bring them along for dinner.

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (70)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (73)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (84)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (85)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (87)

I decided to take advantage of my newly bought Bow and took some photos :)

yes, it does look like Lady Gaga's bow but then im Not trying to imitate her in any way. As im not a fan of an Illuminati and shes also the 'Queen' of it.

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (89)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (88)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (91)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (94)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (92)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (95)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (97)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (96)

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (98)


That was it for 911. I felt like it was just like any other day. Except the fact that I had a Burfdae Glow :P
I somehow felt that I looked younger this year compared to 2010. Heheh!


Here are some flashbacks on 2010's 911 burfdae celebration. I dearly miss these memories <3






P/S; Yes, If you have been reading or you know me , you would have notice i use Burfdae instead of the correct spelling Birthday. I am aware of this and its hard for me to change my habbit. Plus, Birthday is just too common. I at least want my burfdae wish to standout with the weird spelling but still have the right pronunciation too it ;)


As this year I wasnt able to personally Thank everyone for their mass burfdae wishes on my Facebook so i decided to let my Danbo have the honour of doing it :)
I do take notice who wished me and who dint ;) 

Riel's 911 Burfdae at Louisiana (101)
If you dint know yet, My Danbo is handmade by your truly :)
Yet to buy the real thing from Japan in Dec as my christmas present. Teehee!



Stay tune to MY FACEBOOK for the full photos from my burfdae and my Danbo photography and other upcoming paper crafts :)




♥s Mermaid;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Rielistic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...