Pages - Menu

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sneak Peekers from Singapore

sneak peekers

I've just got back from Singapore yesterday night. And heres a little sneak peekers on what i bought! Overall im pretty happy with the stuffs I bought.
I LOVE Singapore's fashion. Its a little more sophisticated than Malaysia's.




sneak peekers

sneak peekers

sneak peekers

sneak peekers

sneak peekers

sneak peekers



I felt like I needed a little touch of flavour to my wardrobe and shopping in Singapore was just the answer!Wooots!
 Maybe a little change in style would do me fine- Different for a Change.

What made me drool was the colour variations they had- mustard yellow, burnt orange, mint green, etc...
WHY MALAYSIA NO LIKE THIS? :(
I wanted to add more colours to my wardrobe but some of it just dint have that style/type I prefered. Anyways, on the next round of shopping in Singapore, I'll be more daring to try new things!



Stay tuned for my full post on my trip to Singapore.



♥s Mermaid;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Rielistic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...