Pages - Menu

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Clinique Makeover + Spoon's Smoothie

Clinic + Spoon

So I was invited to try out Spoon's smoothie & for a little Clinique make over. Actually, I dint know it was a make over till I went there. LUL! If not I wouldnt have gotten so dolled up and actually let them do the makeup for me.

Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon

So I tried all of the flavours; Pink Me Up, Mango-thon & Goodness Grapecious.
Such cute names for the smoothie. Dont you agree? :)
I prefered Pink Me Up & also Goodness Grapecious. Pink Me Up had more of the sweet taste while Goodness Grapecious had sweet + sour. And i LOVE sour!


Clinic + Spoon

Let mum to do the makeover cause me and sis already had our makeup done.
Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon
Sis' nose crunching #EpicFail :P

Clinic + Spoon
Awhh, Mum looks so pweeety!
But I'll say, the lady's clean up wasnt good professional when using the black eyeshadow on mum. It was pretty messy too. I wouldnt be careless for that to happen to myself and if it did accidently happen, i would have clean it properly.


Wokay, since I'll be blogging bout this, I decided to just 'touch up' since one of the lady in white said I still could do even with my make up on. I thought, I'll go for the little experience.

After my mum, I jumped onto the chair (not literally ofcourse) for my turn. But this lady had already her lady friends waiting for their turn. Questioning me, "I thought youre not doing the make over thats why your mum did it". Then she reluctantly did the touch up for me cause her friends now have to wait just a little longer. *Pffftt*
I was irritated but I showed no attitude as she couldve purposely did ugly fast touch ups for me. Bwhaha!

Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon
I swear you could see her frowning while doing the touch ups for me :P

Clinic + Spoon

Tadaaa~ After touching up.

Clinic + Spoon
Also topping it with lip gloss. Fact, I usually hardly touch lip glosses cause they are so sticky and my hair will probably be eating it up. But It looked real pweeety on top of my lipstick. Wheeee~

One of the lady in white also asked the lady who did my touch up, which lip gloss she used cause she loved the colour on my lips. Too bad the colour doesnt come out if you dont use it with NYX Lipstick :P

Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon

Clinic + Spoon

I really liked the goodie bag they gave, They also gave a Clinique airbrush pen-like concealer which I've been meaning to get one. Pretty useful for me :) Now, I'll have flawless skin. Heh!


And heres camwhoring time on sis's mackie.

Photo on 2011-05-27 at 21-tile

ROFL. We dint realize it was 4in1 setting. And look at the end picture reaction!

4-up on 2011-05-27 at 22.04

4-up on 2011-05-27 at 22.01 #5

4-up on 2011-05-27 at 22.00

Photo on 2011-05-27 at 22.08 #2

Photo on 2011-05-27 at 22-tile


Thats it for webcam whoring. I actually really like my glossy pouty lips after the touch up. Maybe just maybe, I'll give in to the weirdness of having something sticky on my lips for the sake of smexy lips ;p





♥s Mermaid;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Rielistic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...